WordPress Website Care Packages
It’s now time for you to get on with business
Once you finally get your website up and running let me take care of the tech stuff for you with the care packages on offer. Unlike the old days with a brochure which once it was done all you had to do was hand it out, website tech is ever-evolving new updates come out weekly and your site needs to keep up to avoid problems with security, etc later on. Not to mention Google loves a site that is kept fresh.
I have been building websites for over 25yeas (since 1995) and many of my website clients have been with me anywhere from 7-10 years plus.
So, let me take care of the tedious updates so that you can concentrate on the good stuff.
Belinda is absolutely amazing to work with. She actually listens to what her clients want, and then produces websites according to their brief. Her expertise has her consider future functionalities that may be required, and her creative & artistic flair bring extra magic into the equation. The end results are fabulous.
Belinda then graciously spends the time making sure you understand how the website works, and offers maintenance packages to boot. In all the years she has taken care of my website and social media needs – never once has she ever let me down.
I am delighted with my website and the results it achieves.
Belinda comes with my highest recommendation
Words cannot encompass just how AMAZING Belinda is! I had Belinda do an audit of my website and I was completely
Terms & Conditions
Below are our terms for our service agreement for website care packages, by engaging one of our service packages you agree to these terms and conditions and can be updated at any time.
Last updated July 2021
- Payments are paid for in advance for the month. No refunds will be provided under this agreement.
- Cancel at any time (unless on a yearly contract) but the last paid month is non-refundable.To cancel this arrangement, you must notify by email 3weeks prior to the next billing date.
- Google Analytics must already be set up and access granted to provide this service. This service does not include the setup of GA.
- Blocked time is not accumulative (it does not roll over) unless under a separate agreement.
- Work is carried out at my time discretion complying with work schedules but usually around the same time each month.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure all content and resources are provided up to 3 working days before your allocated timeslot is scheduled. Should you fail to provide your information your timeslot is potentially lost and you must wait for the next time available.
- Time spent on your project is tracked by Belinda and is for internal use only, you will not receive a time breakdown of tasks but you will receive a list of tasks completed during your time.
- Your website backup will be sent a Dropbox or Google drive. A backup must be provided in order to restore a corrupted or hacked website so we urge you to always have a copy on your files for your reference. We keep the latest copy of your backup for a set period of 1 month for you to download your files. Thereafter it will be removed after which, we accept no responsibility for its safety or reference. You may also arrange this with your hosting company under your own initiation.
Licenses – Themes & Plugins
- If you have a paid theme or plugin you must have an active/current license for updates to occur. This agreement does not include the purchase of these should they have expired.
- Supported Plugins & Themes
Licenses – If your website has been by DCSpark with the Divi Theme and/or Gravity Forms plugin, these licenses are covered under our developer license and are activated & renewed as a complimentary gift for the duration of this agreement. Should you discontinue our service the ongoing license support for your site will be removed.
- This agreement is also under our standard Website Terms which can be read here.
WordPress and its plugins are created by third-party developers, we cannot guarantee updates will work free of bugs or look the same on all devices, we will do our best to make it as close as possible but we are governed by the framework of the software that has been developed by these third parties.
As part of this agreement, a reasonable time is allocated to fix general errors which can occur due to software updates. Sometimes there are conflicts with plugins, software, and themes that are beyond our control independent of individual websites. Should fixing errors or bugs take beyond a reasonable time frame to rectify – this will need to be billed at an additional hourly rate to fix, you will be notified if this situation arises.